Sunday, March 6, 2011

my first memorie as afamily

I remember when i got pregnant with older boy Andrew. I was really scared and surprised at the same time. The doc gave me my options and then i went to my place of residence and started to really think about it. At first i was gonna have an abortion. But as the days went by, it started to sink in. So started to think well maybe i should give it up for adoption. So i started the process for adoption and then changed my mind. All sorts of people had told me that i would make a horrible mother. Then as i was walking to the store my mother drove up. She said she had been looking for and that my stepdad wouldnt tell her where i was. So she came looking for me. Well she found me and i was scared stiff. The whole time i was thinking oh no what do i tell her. I finally told her and she was surprised and upset at first. But then she got excitd. She dropped me off and i went in. After i saw my mom, i really started to think. do i really want to give him up for adoption. I decided not do adoption and to keep him. So me and my mom started to talk names. She went on almost eevery doctor apointment. She was so excited when we found out it was a boy. She wanted to name him after my grandfather. I liked the name Andrew. So we named him Andrew Carl Muncy in memory of my Grandpa.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a neat story. Sad and neat. Sad because of everything you went through but really neat how your mom was with you and excited for the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes she was. she was the only person at the time that was there. god rest her soul

    ReplyDelete